I am part of you success
"I am part of your success" how can i be part of your success if u ever forget me along the way of succeeding. Y can people do and say so many nice staff in the past n forget everything over 3 weeks. Y can't we be simple and naive. Y can't we grateful and appreciate what we had created? Y can't we be contented with what we had achieved? Y must we be so greedy? Why must we be a betrayal? Why must we have scar n why ........
?????? only questions and doubts. I m totally lost with this "I am part of your success"
"Never put other as priority because you are just an option in their."
I m dumbfounded when i came across this statement. We were taught since young that we must always spare a thot for others. Then...... perhaps is only me that will put other as priority n take whatever is left for myself. Am i stupid??? Hmmmm =( haizzzzz


No comments:
Post a Comment