BaCk to Original
Dun really feel like coming back but guess everything needed an ending. Flew back from chengdu with a heavy heart. Haizzzzzz..... so many things i need to go thrg n so many things i need to handle... LIFE IS REALLY IN A MESS. ALL I CAN DO IS PRAY N TAKE SMALL STEP EACH TIME. Back to Singapore = Back to my original starting point. I don't know how long my stamina can last me. I hope to withdraw from this "can't see finishing line" competition.
I had been patience. I had been listening n watching out. I know what i should do. I just duno When should i be starting or rather How should i start. Perhaps, i also duno Where should i start. LIFE IS ALL ABOUT MOVING FORWARD COS WHATEVER HAD HAPPENED CANNOT BE SALVAGE. WHAT EVER HAD HAPPENED, THERE MUST BE A REASON. I choose not to know the reason. I choose to learn n move forward. I had erase everything cos i choose not to look back.


No comments:
Post a Comment