Monday, October 22, 2007

最熟悉的陌生人

Thought that i can take it ....... But when it bounces at me, i just can't take it..... my limit is stretched......

See him from far;
Wanted to change my direction;
Didn't back off;
Walked straight up into his path;
Make my present noticed;
Saw his uneasy reaction;
Turn away;

A painful picture;
An empty mind;
Heavy breathing;
Aching heart
Swallowed hard;
Incorrigible tears.

Thought that I can accept;
Thought that I will not feel anything;
Thought that I had left everything behind;
Thought that I ready.


Glad to see that;
Glad that I cross his path;
Glad that I never react at that moment;
Glad that I had make up my mind.

Is time for react;
Is time for me take action;
Is time for me to really make up my mind;
Is time for me to really let go;
Is time for me to move on.

Accept whatever had happened;
Accept that it had ended;
Accept who I am now;
Accept whatever that is going to happen;

No comments: