Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Was very distracted.
Not able to keep myself focus the whole entire night.
Was very disappointed with myself

A pone call. A conversation.
Hang down the pone
Teary eyes
Heart Ached... real pain... Suffocating..
I can't take it anymore!!! WHY WHY WHY......

Why do i still care?
Why do i have to make assumptions?
Why do i feel so much of disappointment?
Why do i still bother to talk to him?
Why must he ask me so many questions?
Why can't he sort out his thoughts?
Why can he give his heart away from 1 person to another then to another?
Why can he easily be accepted by other gals?
Why must he ruin other people relationship?

Doesn't he have sense?
Doesn't he know that he is ruining another person life?
Doesn't he know that he can afford to do that again?

When is he going to repent?
When is he going to be guilty
When is he going to wake up?

WHY DO I GET AFFECTED BY ALL THESE??

How many times do people need to ask me the same question?
How many time do I need to tell people what had happened?
I can't be bother to explain after telling people what had happened

I AM SICK N TIRED!!!

Thanks to chest n keith for reminding me this;

"Some people are just a passer-by in your life, you do not need to explain anything to them... not even need to tell them anything cos they are the aren't important people in your life. People who knows you well will never judge, they will accept who you are, stand with you and be with you"

Thanks for listening. And definitely thanks for being with me all this while.... you guys TLC never fail .....

No comments: