Finally the year has ended
The year is coming to an end.
And i still don't what is going on
End my year with many many questions.
I don't want to think anymore
I am sick n tired with all the questions
A year of pain
A year of suffering
A stressful year
Good vs Evil
Righteous Vs Wrong doing
Nothing is fair
What's more about Justic
Why do i need to be nice to people?
Perhaps i am an idiot, dumb, fatuous, birdbrain....
I hate 2007
To know that life wasn't that simple
To realise that the society is crude
To understand why people running away from reality
To know that every decision u make, can hurt many
A year to recuprate
A year of healing
No more pain
No more tears
But a deep big scar that will haunt me for life
Last day of denial
Last day of ignorance
Last day of everything
A year of suffering actually allow me to forget my 25 years of happiness ......
***********************Janq was Dead ******************************
Why was light given to him who is in misery
And life to the bitter of soul,
Who long for death, but it does not come
And search for it more than hidden treasures;
Who rejoice exceedingly,
And are glad when they can find the grave?
Why is light given to a man whose way is hidden,
And whom God has hedged in?
For my sighing comes before i eat,
And my groanings pour out like water.
For the thing I greatly feared has come upon me,
And what i dreaded has happened to me.
I am not at ease, nor am i quiet;
I have no rest, for trouble comes.
Job 3:25-26


No comments:
Post a Comment